Best Used Cars under $7000 You Can Buy in 2018
Many people decide to buy used cars due to low prices of these cars. But it does not mean that every low price car is a good car. It is important to do proper homework before making a purchase.
You can find many used cars depending on your price range. However, here are some reliable used cars you can buy under $7000.
Where to Buy Used Cars under $7000
You have many options when buying used cars under $7000. You can Deal with a used car dealer or a private owner.
You can deal with a private owner for the purchase of a used car. It is easier because you can buy without any medium between you and the seller. But, it is important to make it sure that you make a good choice before buying a used car. You should check everything before making a choice.
You can also make a purchase by dealing with a used car dealer. You can get access to a variety of cars and choose the one that fits your needs. You have a better chance of finding a car that is according to your needs. You can get a car in a secure way by dealing with a dealer.
What to Do When Buying Used Cars under 7000 Dollars?
You need to inspect the car before making a purchase. It is necessary to make sure it is a good car.
- Exterior and interior of a car play a major role in the value of the car. Make it sure that you have checked everything inside the exterior. Check exterior for any repairs. It does not mean that you should not buy a car with minor repairs; it means that repairs should not big enough and not visible to the eye. Do not forget to take a look under the hood for engine and other parts. Dirty and rusted parts are a strong indication of any trouble.
- It is necessary to take the car for a ride on both high ways and local roads. You can check in different environments. You can look for the shifts and turns on local roads. Do not forget how the engine runs. Pay attention to any weird sounds when taking a test drive. Make it sure that all the electronics are working properly.
- Fluid leaking in a car is a red signal for a needed repair. After taking the test drive, park the car in a clean area and look for any leaks. Different colors of the fluids may indicate different problems.
- You should not forget to get your car inspected by a mechanic. Some people do not take it seriously. You should arrange a professional for the inspection even it costs you some extra money. A mechanic can help with many hidden problems. A mechanic can even tell you if there are going to be any problems in the future.
- Read reviews on the make and model of the car to discover any problems with this type of car. You should read consumer reviews to help uncover possible defects.
- It is necessary to make sure that you are being charged a fair price for the car you want to purchase. Check different sources for the price of the car. You will find many online sources that will help you get a fair idea of price.
- A Vehicle report tells about car ownership history, accident records, and service points. You can ask your dealer to provide you this report.
2013 Nissan Leaf
Auto-Industry has a major focus on going green due to global warming. Nissan Leaf is a major example of this. If you are looking for a green car then this sub-compact hatchback should be at the top of your list. It is an all-electric car. It is a spacious car that offers five seats. It is a very quiet ride and offers a cabin that is spacious (though cargo is not that much).
2010 Toyota Prius
Toyota is one of the most popular car brands offering reliable vehicles. It offers many reliable cars. 2010 Toyota Prius is an example of reliability. It is a mid-size five-door hatchback. It offers a great fuel economy of 50 miles per gallon. But, its battery may cost you additionally. It is one of the best-used cars you can buy under $7000.
Mitsubishi Lancer 2005
You can buy a 2005 Mitsubishi in the price range of $7000. It is a tough and reliable sedan. It offers a 4-cylinder, 2.0 liter. It is a great value for the car especially if it’s got the ABS brakes/ six airbag options.
2005 Honda Civic LX
It is a compact family car. It is a great car if we take into account performance. Due to being a used car, you have to maintain it a little. Its specifications include airbag for the driver, comfortable seats, spacious interior, music player, and cool color with beautiful design.
2009-2010 Honda Accord
Many people like mid-size cars. If you are looking for a mid-size car for under $7000 then Honda Accord sedan is best for you. It offers a smooth and athletic handling. It has attractive interior looks with plenty of enough room in the front seats. Accord comes in many trims and it is important to check carefully all the models that you are looking for. Make it sure that models are equipped similarly.